- To encourage our GRAHA hockey players to get outdoors and practice the game of hockey while developing the skills where hockey players are made.
No coaches, no structure just pure hockey.
From November 2018 – End of March 2019
- To improve general hockey skills through additional ice time
- Complete 50 additional hours of hockey skating outdoors
- Scheduled team practices and games do not count for extra ice time
- Working on hockey skills (skating, puck handling, shooting) with friends and family
- Use the Rink Rat form below to record your time
- Return your sheet to …….email by end of March to email@example.com and receive a Rink Rat T-Shirt and your name on Website and Wall of Workers